Thursday, December 19, 2013

FFF - Christmas Wish


Awww sad face, this is the last Farm Fresh Friday for the month of December. The theme of this challenge is "Christmas Wish", to grant this wish is the Digi Cheeky Fairy. She is colored with my Copics and for her sparkly wings I used Stickles Star Dust. She is encased in a mason jar, that I cut from a Sizzix die and traced an outline with my white gel pen. 

For the snow background, I used my favorite technique using Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. I used two different white colors and tapped the sprayers over the cardstock. The cute banner has the perfect sentiment "your wishes will come true".


This card was so fun to make. She's a captured fairy, unlimited wishes! Come join in this fun challenge over at the TGF Blog

GOOD LUCK!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00/B14 (Hair) C3 (Outfit) R27/R39 (Wings) B0000/B00, Stickles Star Dust, Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Sizzix Canning Jars Die, Lindy's Stamp Gang Ghostly Gargoyle White/Frozen Jack Frost, Lawn Fawn Good Fortune/Bannerific, Dimensional Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is just awesome.. I love everything about it…

    ReplyDelete