Monday, December 2, 2013

TGF Cyber-Monday Celebration Blog Hop: Mmmm Hot Cocoa!



Happy Cyber-Monday! Welcome to the TGF Cyber-Monday Celebration Hop. This is a biggie and I hope that you are enjoying it so far! Let's get to my project for you today.


 Okay I love digital stamps, here is another digi Beanie Ian (now available exclusively in rubber) from The Greeting Farm. Hot chocolate on a cold day is so yummy, especially with marshmallows. I colored Ian with my Copics and paired him up with the TGF Snowflake Die. Can you tell I'm obsessed with this die? This is like the third time I've used it in my cards. I cut several out in red & white cs when I first received it in the mail LOL.


The paper I used was perfect with this image, hot cocoa with heart marshmallows..cuteness! The hot chocolate sentiment is from an old stamp set from the dollar bins at Michael's. That is my card for you to start off the week. 

I'm last on the hop list, but if you haven't seen all the amazing hoppers, head on over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see the complete list.

Have a beautiful Monday!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
DCWV Home for Christmas 12x12, Kraft CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Lawn Fawn Bannerific Stamp, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00 (Outfit) B0000/B00/R27/R39/E25/E27 (Hair) C5/C7/C9, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Dimensional Pop Dots, Inkadinkadoo Mini Hot Chocolate Stamp

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the matching dp and sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Love cocoa ian in his red attire. I really like the hot cocoa paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your card, this was so adorable I loved the sentiment Super super cute! Doing the Hop and yes nothing like sharing! Hugs Larelle-Susanne Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and cute, Jo! Now, I want some hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the love of cuteness I absolutely LOVE your card!! What a perfect ending to such an inspiring TGF blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it should say hot chocolate IS the best.
    Cute card and just awesome coloring in..

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, just darling, Jo! Love the cocoa paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just downright adorable! Love how you colored his hair and the rest of the stamp, too. TFS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love you card and that die is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo you always have the cutest cards! i love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love how your card turn out~

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute card using beanie ian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card. Love that giant snowflake. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Fabulous card!! The background paper rocks! It definately sets the stage so to speak. Great design layout, great colors and coloring! An overall Awesome card! Love love love it!!! You rocked this blog and this has to be my ultimate favorite one of the blog. I am a true fan of all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DUDE, that paper is seriously SWEET!!! Adorable card, Jo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!!! Love your coloring, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colours love the marshamallows in the hot chocolate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The paper you used suits the TGF Beanie Ian really well. Love your card, it's wonderfully made! Thanks for sharing your project with us, Happy Holidays (",) Kriselda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Jo and I love that background paper which is perfect for Ian and his cup of cocoa! I am dying for that snowflake die and crossing my fingers the store will get more in! :) Beautiful job with your coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your coloring, always a treat! and that hot cocoa dp, frickin adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete