Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Me + You


Hi everyone, I have a card share for you today. The main image is using TGF Miss Anya Night Out. Recently on my projects, I find that I really don't use pattern paper. It seems that I'm falling back in love with just stamping. Then again my next card might be all pattern paper LOL. Oh well, just go with it =)


The woodgrain backgroung is from Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops. The lettering is also from Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's. I added some glossy accents to the heart and wrapped some baker's twine around the "tree". The card was looking a little too plain for me, so I added a stitched scalloped edge on the side, using My Creative Time's Fun Stitched Edges dies. This would make a cute Valentine's Day card.

I'm in the mood to color, stay tuned for another card =)
Thanks for stopping by!

*Entering in the 7kidscollegefund Challenge #91


Supplies:
TGF Miss Anya Night Out/Polaroid & Film Set Dies
Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's/Woodgrain Backdrops
My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edges
Neenah Solar White CS
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/BV00 
(Hair) E71/E74/E79
(Outfit) R81/R83/R85
Glossy Accents
Red/White Bakers Twine
Dimensional Pop Dots

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I was posting my card at 7 kids challenge and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it and to let you know that I am now a follower of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. The scalloped edge adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, this is such a lovely card! The little sweetheart looks marvelous and your card design is simply fantastic. I love that you wrapped twine around the stamped tree. The decorative border is a gorgeous touch. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw your card on 7 Kids blog, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your coloring!!!! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete