Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Altered Paper Bag Handles


Hi everyone, I thought I'd share this mini tutorial of how I altered these bag handles from this grocery paper bag. I needed a huge gift bag and decided to upcycle this paper grocery bag from Target.

First I cut of the old handles and set them aside. To make the bag cuter, I cut out a scallop design on the top. I then added the designer paper on both sides. I used the old handles as a template and created my own with designer paper to match.

It turned out so cute and it just gave the bag more detail.


You can watch my Start-To-Finish video at my YouTube Channel HERE.

You can add handles to any size bag you want. Here, I added handles to these paper lunch bags.


Hope you enjoyed my little share with you. Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. This was a super cute idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your wonderful idea. Visit Picobags.co.uk for more & wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete