Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thinking of You


Hello everyone! This is the last weekend of June, where did this month go?? I'm sharing my card using Emma from Saturated Canary. I just love her curly hair. She is colored with Copics. I used Lawn Fawn stamps & coordinating dies, Chit Chat, for the sentiment.


The color combo (red/grey/turqouise) is from the paper We Are Family by Echo Park. I added the color purple for fun and I think it works together. I added a satin ribbon and some butterflies for embellishments. Lastly for a bit of shimmer, I used the Wink of Stella Clear pen all around the image for a sparkly halo.

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget there is still time to submit your project to our current Challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog.

See you there!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:

Copic Markers
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: V09/V12/V15
Lips: R27/R39
Dress: C3/B0000/BG72
Background: B0000/B00

1 comment: