Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Arigato with Geisha Emma


Is it Friday yet?? No?...Oh well I thought I'd just ask, just in case LOL. Hi everyone, I wanted to share this card I made using C.C. Designs Geisha Emma. This set includes two other images, but I chose this one for now.


I stuck with the traditional Japanese red/black color combo and added gold accents. She is colored with my Copics (hope to have a coloring video up soon). For shimmer accents, I used Wink of Stella in Clear and Red, also Gold Stickles. I wanted to mimic the fan that she is holding, so I created one using the TH Rosette Die. I added a black satin bow and a red cherry blossom to finish it off.


The sentiment "Arigato" is gold embossed on a a vellum fish tail banner. Other supplies include a 3" circle punch and a doily die.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Have a fabulous week!

Copic Markers:
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: C5/C7/C9/C39
Outfits: R27/R39/C5/C7/C9/Y26
Fan: C5/C7/C9/Y26/R27
Flowers: R27/R39
Hair Ornament: Y26



No comments:

Post a Comment