Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Warm Hello


Hi everyone! I wanted to share another holiday card, this time I'm using the cute stamp set from The Greeting Farm - Winter Greetings. This set comes with a boy and girl image. I'm working on the girl card right now but I wanted to show this little guy. He is adorable!

I kept this card pretty simple. The image is colored with my Copics and also I was missing brown CS, so I took my E27 Copic marker and just colored the border of the CS that would be showing. Easy color matching.

I wanted to use my new My Favorite Things Snowflake Doily Die and I coordinated it with the snowflakes from the Mama Elephant Season's Greetings Stamp Set. The snowflakes are embossed with white embossing powder. 

The sentiment "A Warm Hello" is also from the TGF stamp set. I finished the card with a snowflake ribbon and added some shimmer from my Wink of Stella Clear pen, perfect!


Thanks for stopping by, stay tuned for my other card, using the girl image from Winter Greetings! 

Supplies:
MFT Snowflake Doily Die
TGF Winter Greetings Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Season's Greetings Stamp Set
Recollections White 110lb CS
Recollections Kraft 80lb CS
Snowflake Ribbon
SU! 1 1/2" Circle Punch
Wink of Stella Clear
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
White Embossing Powder
Tsukineko Versamark Ink Pad
Heat Gun
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

Copic Markers
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: Y21/Y26/Y28
Outfit: R08/YR04/YR02/BG05/BG09/BG15
Hat, Gloves, Mittens: R27/R39/E25/E29

1 comment: