Saturday, November 1, 2014

hello


Happy November! I survived Halloween! I thought I'd make a quick card for those who didn't...LOL. Today I used Lawn Fawn's On the Mend. Isn't the turtle cute! He is colored with Copic Markers (FYI 10% Copic Sale going on with Code: DIEZYNE10, ends 11/2).


The designer paper is from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine. I love how the turtle's tail starts off the word "hello". The sentiment is placed on a fish tail banner and I added a red glittery heart. As always, to add a bit more dazzle, I used Wink of Stella Clear on the compress and shell.

Thanks for stopping by! Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Enjoy your weekend! 

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Lawn Fawn - On the Mend
Wink of Stella - Clear

Skin: YG03/YG63BV00
Shell: BG13/B14/BV00/Y21/Y23
Compress: RV23/RV25/RV29

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is so cute and I love the color gradation you did on the banner...very nice colorful touch!

    ReplyDelete