Thursday, July 2, 2015

C.C. Designs July Release


It's time for the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps July Release! Head on over to the CCD Blog for more info!
Here's my card using the newest addition: Super Hero Twila and Super Hero Henry. To overlap the two, I masked one of the images to make them appear side by side. They are colored with Copics and accented with the Wink of Stella - Clear Pen. I cut the dynamic duo with the die from the Make A Card #7 Superhero Die Set. The cityscape image is from the set BamPowPop Sentiments. That image is cut with By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles. 


I used the new Falling Stars Stencil with texture paste. After it dried, I colored the stars with Wink of Stella - Clear Pen for an added shimmer. Lastly, from the Make A Card #7 Superhero Die Set, I used the "Super" die and cut teal glitter paper with it. Each layer of the card is popped up with dimensional foam dots.
Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Girl Hair: C5/C7/C9
Girl Outfit: R81/R83/R85/YG03/YG63
Boy Hair: E25/E47/E79
Boy Outfit: V12/V15/BG05/BG13
Background: Y13/YR23

I had soo much fun with these images and dies! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you pick these up and can't wait to see everyone's creations! Have a SUPER day!

Available at:



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo! I saw your link in Passionate Paper Creations facebook group and I'm stalking you now :))) ... Hope you'll stalk me back :) Hugs xx
    Raluca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot to tell you that I love your cards so, so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these images and you colored them so well. Guess I need to add them to my must have list.

    ReplyDelete