Thursday, August 6, 2015

C.C. Designs August Release



It's Release Day over at C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps! If Halloween is your favorite occasion, then this release is for you! Here I am using Swiss Pixie - Little Witch Lucy. She is colored with Copics and Wink of Stella Clear Pen.


Who loves shaker cards? I made one filled with googly eyes, love. I seriously had these in my stash, maybe for this specific use. The frame for the shaker was made using By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles (currently 25% off). Can we talk about the Eye die cuts? From the new release - Make A Card #8.


Tons of Halloween Sentiments included in this set.




Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: Y17/YR04/R08
Hat/Skulls/Shoes: C3/C5/C7/C9/YG03/YG67
Outfit: Y13/V12/V15/V17/YG03/YG67
Eyeball: B0000/B00/C3/YG03/YG67

Get your Halloween on! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you pick these up and can't wait to see everyone's creations! Have a BOO-tiful day!

Available at:



No comments:

Post a Comment