Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello Friend


Happy Wednesday! Here's my project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  

This sweet image is Stamping Bella - Valerie in love. I love couples stamps and this was definitely going in my collection. The image is colored with Copic Markers. The balloon is covered in Wink of Stella Clear and Christmas Red Stickles. I used a circle die to frame the image and on the bottom I used Lawn Fawn - Puffy Clouds dies. "Hello Friend" is from Mama Elephant - Sunday Sentiments.

  Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: C5/C7/C9/E27/E29/E37/E35
Outfit/Heart: R22/R27/R39/R27/
R81/R85/RV34/RV19

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Wednesday!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo! I really like how you've used the scalloped die to make this cute pair sit on the clouds.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete